Monday, February 15, 2010

I ♥ Faces: Week 7 "I Wanna Dance" Challenge





I don't have too many opportunities to photograph people so I don't have much opportunity to participate in the I ♥ Faces challenges. However, when I saw this weeks challenge I knew the exact photo that I wanted to use. This is a photo that I took of my husband at our second wedding reception last year in Michigan. I loved this shot because he was off to the side just doing his own thing. I believe Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy With It" was playing.


Week 7 2010 Challenge


Visit the I ♥ Faces site for more "I Wanna Dance" photos.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad you liked the photos of the rally. It was one of those right place at the right time moments!

    I love this shot of your husband. Isn't it great how a photo can just bring you right back to that moment?

    Congrats too on your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee...this is great. He is totally in the moment. I love it.

    have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool...is he doing the robot! Great capture!

    Candace
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/43742805@N03/4359276137/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are able to remind him just how awesome he is...forever. :) Great shot.

    www.abbyizor.com/blog

    ReplyDelete