Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Black and White Wednesday: Winter Dreams

I was going back through some photos from earlier this year and came across these from when the Northeast was hit by a number of blizzards within a week in early February. With the miserable heat we've been having, I miss the look of the neighborhood during and just after a couple of feet of snowfall. We'll be seeing the white stuff again soon!


DSC_0022_edited-1

DSC_0020_edited-1

DSC_0035_edited-1


Go see some more beautiful black and white photos over at The Long Road to China

6 comments:

  1. OMG... I so wish we had just a little of that cold air blowing right now. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I live in the south and don't experience any weather like in your pictures. I love the one of the fence and the falling snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shots to see in the summer time! Love the angle of the house shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures for a hot summer day. :)

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm....yeah....I remember. Kind of....I like to live in denial.

    Great shot with the weighted down power lines. That could be from the 1950's.

    Interesting twist for b&w Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots and snow really makes for beautiful black and white pictures. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the white stuff though.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete